CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Grand Unveiling (and my very first giveaway!)

I'm dancing up and down.  With the help of countless friends and loved ones, I've done it.

Happy Homemaker Me now has its very own website, Etsy shop, and Facebook page!

I'm so excited to be able to share this with you, and I truly hope that you will check it out.

I've been incredibly blessed to make so many friends here on Blogger.  Thank you for following me and allowing me to be part of your life!  You are a treasure to me, and I don't want to lose you as I move to my new site.  So many of you have referred me to friends and have helped me get my name out there.  I truly appreciate it!

Which is why...

I'm super, ridiculously excited...

to have my very first giveaway!

I have beautiful, sparkly, festive Christmas Flower Scarves who need new homes this season.

You get to choose which colors you like: the traditional, classic tricolor scarf, or the festive and funky bright red and green.

Any it's so easy to win one! 

No random number-generated selected winner,

No standing on your head and singing silly lyrics 3 times fast.

Simply...
1. Give a shout out to your friends and let them know about my new site, www.happyhomemaker.me
2. Get five friends to join my site (through Google Friend Connect)
3. Email me at bethany@happyhomemaker.me and tell me the names of 5 your friends who signed up, send me your mailing address, and let me know which scarf I can send to you.

Pretty easy, isn't it?
I'm so thankful for all of you, and this is the easiest (and most fun) way I can think of to thank you personally for following me and helping me get my business up and running!

Like one of my other scarves on Etsy better?  I'm happy to send you one of those!  Just let me know :-)

This giveaway will close on Tuesday, November 23rd at 11:59pm.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jenny Plumb

Well, while I can't get five friends to sign up, I want to say, Congrats! And Best of Luck!
I love it when women can find an outlet and make a little money for themselves. There is something very validating about it. I loved that pink lacy scarf BTW in your shop.